You can easily make a gif in Photoshop. This tutorial is all about how to make a gif in photoshop and export it. So, I am gonna show you the quickest and easiest way to do it. After this tutorial, you will be able to create an animated gif in Photoshop. Let’s straight jump into it.
Gif is basically a small animation of 4-6 Frames. You just need to have these to start making a gif. Let’s do it.
Suggested Post: How to turn off mouse acceleration?
Steps To Make a Gif in Photoshop:
- After opening Photoshop, Import your images in Photoshop. You can also open the images if you have.
- You can also draw them in Photoshop. After it, Organize them in layers in a way you want to animate. I have created a few frames of a basic ball animation.
- Enable your Timeline window. If it’s now enabled. Windows -> Timeline (In the Timeline window you will be able to create and edit frames).
- Click on Create Frame Animation in the Timeline Window. (If you don’t see this option in your Timeline window. Click on the little arrow, It will show you this option)
- After clicking Create Frame Animation, you have to create frames from your layers. To do this, In the Timeline Window, click on Three little bars then select Make Frames From Layers.
- Now your Timeline window will become like this. Here is your all layers in the form of frames. You can play the animation by the Play icon.
- Make the loop “Forever“, You can also change the frames duration.
Suggested Article: What is Islamophobia And Its Impacts?
Import Gif From Photoshop:
- Go to File -> Import -> Save For Web to export your file.
You can select the output according to your requirement.
Your result may very this is just a sample gif I created.
Well done that’s great, we have created our first Animated Gif.