There are many methods by which you can reset Samsung tablet or phone device. But the Two methods are mostly used to reset Samsung tablets. One of them is from the setting and the other reset technique is from the boot menu. Hold on we will discuss both here :). But wait is it safe? Don’t worry the answer is YES. You can perform a reset if your phone or tablet hangs or you want to delete all the stuff. The reset is like you giving a new life to your device. But we recommend don’t do it again and again. Just do it when you really need it.
First Method To Reset Samsung Tablet or Phone:
This method is also called Hard Reset. This is basically a more safe approach to rest Samsung tablet or any other device. To perform this follow the steps given below.
- With the tablet or phone turned ON, Open “Settings”.
- Navigate to “General Management”
- Now Select the “Reset”.
- Under the Reset tab, you will find “Factory data reset”.
- Tap on “Reset”
- Now Tap on “Delete All“.
Suggested Post: How to turn off mouse acceleration?
Second Method To Perform Reset:
This is basically a technical approach to rest Samsung tablet or any other device. To perform this follow the steps given below.
- With the Tablet or Phone Switched OFF, Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons At the same time.
- Continue to hold these buttons until you see an Android Recovery screen.
- Now you can use the volume buttons to move your selection and select “wipe data/factory reset“. Press “Power Button” to choose your selection.
- Now select “Factory data reset“ from the menu.
- Wait for the reset to complete. After it, choose “Reboot system now“.